The services PCAid of Central Florida provide include:
Assistance with computer needs
- Help with computer purchases: New or used.
- Upgrades to your current PC.
- Data transfer from one device to another.
- Computer/Tablet/Smartphone Accessories: Cases, Batteries, Flash Drives, etc.
Make your computers go faster by removing incomplete programs and bad Operating System files.
Connect all of your devices to share a printer or high speed Internet connection.
- Setup a network with a router (Wired or Wireless).
- Run and connect necessary cables.
- Connect your computers, printer, smartphones and tablets to the network.
- Setup your computers, smartphones and tablets to print to your printer and others.
- Connect your computers, printer, smartphones and tablets between each other and cloud storage to share information between each other.
Remove Malware (Viruses, Trojans and Spyware from your machine(s).
- Viruses infect your Operating System Files, documents, pictures, music and videos.
- Trojans: take over your PC, wipe your hard drive, send your private data (bank account, credit card information, etc) to an unknown third party, etc.
- Spyware: puts pop-ups on your system to spy on your Internet Surfing habits.
Back up your personal data: pictures, documents, music, etc.
Set your computers to backup data on a regular basis.
Help you save money on your power bill.
Help with home security.
Help with your next Cellular telephone purchase or a better plan and phone savings.
Help with your entertainment, etc.
Help you improve your health.
Help you protect all your electronic devices